HUBSPOT MANAGER / CRM MANAGER / SOLIHULL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you have experience working with HubSpot? Ready for an exciting new challenge, with an award-winning software company? Sales-i are looking for a talented HubSpot / CRM Manager to join our growing team.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, we are a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on our people – we guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career!
As part of our expansion, we require an experienced HubSpot Manager / CRM Manager who understands the customer lifecycle (sales, customer success, marketing, finance). You will oversee activities across multiple platforms in our ecosystem.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Health cash plan
- Vibrant, friendly working environment
- Free healthy snacks & lunchtime gaming
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunitie
Key Responsibilities of the HubSpot Manager / CRM Manager:
- Be lead manager and administrator for our chosen CRM and marketing automation system, HubSpot
- Take ownership of system integrations and database; monitor system health and manage data initiatives, especially lead to opportunity creation
- Engage with the lead generation and sales teams globally to define, execute and monitor lead flow process from enquiry to closed revenue
- Partner with the Customer Success and Boarding Teams to refine processes
- Partner with the Finance Team to ensure core customer data integrity
- Evolve the technology stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower data informed decision-making
- Support users across multiple functional groups within sales-i. This includes documenting changes to the design, implementing business systems, creating onboarding materials to support new users
- Research new releases of HubSpot and understand how they impact the organisation. Implement the latest HubSpot features to ensure we are taking full advantage of offerings
- Assist with technical aspects relating to the corporate website
- Manage our current software integrations to maximise their effectiveness
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience working with the HubSpot product and other CRM’s
- Experience with marketing automation integration
- Good at synthesising business requirements and excellent at designing, automating, and implementing internal processes
- You will love working with data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer care focused
- Attention to detail
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have the passion and drive to join us, simply apply for this HubSpot Manager position now!