PRINTER TECHNICAL ENGINEER / STOCKPORT / PART TIME / £10 - £12 PER HOUR
Do you have experience repairing printers or photocopiers? Ready for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business? If so, our client has an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Printer Technical Engineer.
They are the largest supplier of ID card related products and services across the UK and Europe.
An opening has arisen for an experienced Printer Technical Engineer to join them – assisting in general day to day duties, running the printer and software support department. This is a short-term role, with the potential for extra hours on an ad hoc basis moving forward.
All the software and equipment they use is bespoke so there will be lots of training and time for you to become familiar with all the things you will need to know.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary – Up to £12 Per Hour (Dependent on Experience)
- Vibrant working environment
- Short-term role, with potential for more hours in future
- Gain valuable experience with a market leading organisation
- Full training and ongoing support from management
Key Responsibilities of the Printer Technical Engineer:
- Supporting EasyBadge ID printing software
- Repair of ID card printing equipment
- Overcoming technical problems through remote desktop/telephone troubleshooting and diagnosis of software equipment
- Helping with other admin tasks in the support department
- Answer phone calls and respond via email
- Generate electronic content (template emails, videos, info graphics) to help with support
- Some manual work, lifting medium weight (up to 12kg) boxes in the warehouse
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with ID printer, copier repair, printing technology, highly recommended
- Good understanding of Windows / Mac OS Operating System
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Standard of Education 5 GCSE’S A-C including Math’s and English
- Knowledge of applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Graphic/Video software and would be an advantage but not essential
- Passion for technology/ computer hobbyists would be a desired quality eg building computers, creating YouTube Videos playing with graphics
- Motivated to follow problems through to successful resolution
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have the knowledge and desire to be a successful Printer Technical Engineer, get in touch now!