SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE / WITHAM OR LONDON / UP TO £30k + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Our client is the global leader in the design and manufacture of food display products, with offices in Essex, London, China and New York.
They have an exciting new opening for a passionate Senior Sales Executive to join their successful UK sales team, based at either their luxury contemporary headquarters in Witham, Essex or showroom in Central London.
This is an Account management and Business Development-based role, selling products across their brands.
What’s on Offer?
- Good basic salary (Up to £30k DOE)
- Excellent earning potential - Uncapped commission structure
- Great company culture
- Modern, contemporary working environment
- Fleet of high spec cars available for customer visits
- State-of-the-art technology and huge array of facilities and processes
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Executive:
- Assisting the UK Sales Manager in achieving agreed annual business development sales revenue
- Track sales daily and monthly by number, monitor sales and products to customers against budget
- Assisting with managing existing brand distributor relationships
- Monitoring all existing and prospective markets in UK and assist in identifying appropriate business opportunities
- Co-ordinating samples & bulk order deliveries to customers in the assigned territory. Ensuring the appropriate follow up and customer relation is upheld
- Ensure distributors are up to date with current marketing literature with existing and new product launches. Periodic product training will also be required
- Periodically visiting the market/s to support business development & grow the brand
- Introducing prospective new accounts/distributors to the brand
- Optimising the use of our prospective client database to generate new business
- Internal co-ordination of all elements of the distributor sales mix (new product requests, pricing & trading terms, local marketing events like trade shows, product intelligence, etc.)
- Selling the full range of the brand offering to prospective/existing accounts
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing product and service knowledge to customers
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are fully captured and explored
- Account Management, ensuring customers are knowledgeable of what we are doing etc
- Maintain high level of market awareness and strong distributor networks
The Ideal Candidate:
You will be efficient, hard-working, diligent and tenacious with a thirst for selling and passion to succeed. They are looking for a candidate whom excels at forming relationships (good with people) and whom can deliver excellent customer service.
You will likely have a big personality and not be afraid to give your views when prompted, nor be afraid to pick up the phone and try to upsell products to customers.
Successful candidates will have a background in the catering / hospitality / food service sector.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- An all-rounder who is happy to be involved in every phase of the sales process
- MUST have proven sales background
- Previous background in business or sales development in a customer facing role
- A positive attitude and the ability to use own initiative
- Reliable, proactive and approachable
- Travel as required to meet prospective customers/new accounts whilst visiting existing customer base
- High level of commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and problem solver
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, courteous with strong interpersonal skills and positive approach
- Willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Fluency in second language - Beneficial
Submit your CV for this exciting Senior Sales Executive position now and we’ll be in touch.