SERVICE SUPERVISOR / SLOUGH / UP TO £30k
Our client is a market leading international power electronics repair company with facilities in Manchester and Slough as well as Madrid and southern Spain.
They have a brand-new opening for a Service Supervisor to join their growing team. They are looking for someone that shares their belief that their customers deserves the best possible service and it is this attribute, above all others that they look for in their employees.
They have a strong focus on teamwork that will help support and develop the new Service Supervisor to succeed.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary – Up to £30,000
- Life assurance
- Full training and development
- Commitment and hard work will be rewarded with advancement
Key Responsibilities of the Service Supervisor:
- Provide telephone advice to customers
- Manage and support engineer's daily work and schedules
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage suppliers and stock levels
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant qualification and experience of working within an electronics environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Highly organised
- Positive outlook, determined to succeed
Dont let this opportunity pass you by. Apply for the Service Supervisor position now!