HYDRAULIC FITTER / STOKE ON TRENT / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Hydraulic Fitter, looking for a new challenge? Our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their dynamic team.
They are a market leader in in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
As their UK Operations continue to grow, they are looking for a Hydraulic Fitter to contribute to the production of all Cargo security systems, hydraulic and pneumatic sub-systems and components to a very high standard.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Hydraulic Fitter:
- Route and install hydraulic components, interpret schematics and drawings
- Use existing design drawings to carry out the installation, testing and commissioning of hydraulic /pneumatic components and sub-systems. This is to match the design requirements
- Work with engineering to ensure hydraulic BOM’s are correctly put together
- Work with manufacturing engineers to improve drawings and work instructions
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are followed including disposal of waste hydraulic oil/fluids
- Work with mechanical fitters when the job requires it
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent grasp of hydraulic fitting principles due to the specific nature of both product and processes
- Good understanding of Hydraulic test methods
- Able to work around other trades in a co-ordinated manner
- Ability to occasionally work extended and/or unsociable hours
- Qualifications are not essential to this role but relevant hands on experience in a rapidly changing environment is essential
- Attention to detail and production of a quality item are vital skills
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Hydraulic Fitter position now, and we’ll be in touch.