EFL TEACHERS / NATIONWIDE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client has fantastic new openings for passionate, inspirational EFL Teachers to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
They are an accredited team of experts, offering English Courses to 10-17-year-olds. They are now looking for non-residential EFL Teachers to lead workshops at our centres in Bradford, Edinburgh, Canterbury, Uxbridge, Brentford, Nottingham, Portsmouth and Exeter.
The EFL Teacher Role:
In addition to classroom-based EFL sessions, they run task-based cultural workshops to give students the chance to activate their language skills and learn about culture and lifestyles in the UK. Their workshops combine learning with real-life experiences within a cultural framework, in order to give students’ the confidence they need to use English, not just ‘learn’ it.
If you are TEFL qualified, native or native level speaker and looking for something more than a teaching role, they could have the perfect job for you!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive pay
- Full training and resources provided
- Networking for future opportunities
- A chance to meet and make new friends for life
Skills & Experience Required:
- Native or native level English speaker
- Local knowledge, and imagination to plan interactive workshops
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Happy to show leadership but also work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and friendliness
- Motivated, energetic and confident
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to be part of the team, we would love to hear from you! Submit your CV for one of these exciting EFL Teacher positions now.