APPLICATIONS ENGINEER / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Applications Engineer, looking for a challenging yet rewarding new role? Our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their growing team.
They are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
You will provide a ‘cradle-to-grave’ service to understand, plan and expedite the requirements of customer technical requests and achieve their completion on time and to the agreed specification.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Discounted cinema tickets and gym membership
- Excellent working environment, and opportunities to progress to senior roles
The Applications Engineer Role:
- Clearly define the requirements of each CTR and agree these with the customer stakeholder
- Schedule available resources to create and publish a visible and time phased plan to CTR completion
- Monitor the progress of your CTR plan and communicate exceptions that may arise
- Co-ordinate business resources to resolve CTR exceptions and communicate the impact to your CTR plan
- Expedite the completion of your plan to CTR completion and/or first production order
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to a minimum of HND level or equivalent in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- A strong engineering background of electro-mechanical products
- Knowledge of 2D/3D CAD
- Project Management skills and experience
- Ability to drive and affect project delivery
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Problem solver
- Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Working to deadlines
- Commercial awareness
Ready to join them?
Submit your CV for this Applications Engineer role via the ‘Apply’ button NOW, and we’ll be in touch.