RETAIL SALES MANAGER / CENTRAL LONDON / UP TO £35K DOE + BENEFITS
Are you target driven, with enthusiasm and passion to succeed? An exciting opportunity has arisen in Central London for highly motivated Retail Sales Manager to join a growing team.
Our client is a leading provider of foreign exchange services for the international traveller and international businesses. They serve over 3 million customers every year with a global network of 120 branches.
The Retail Sales Manager will join their successful UK Sales Team, based in Central London. You will be responsible for leading a team and contributing to the continued expansion of the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£32,000 - £35,000 DOE)
- Pension plan
- Monthly Bonus
- Friendly, fun working environment
- Real career progression
- Opportunity to join a growing organisation, with big plans
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Manager:
- Lead by example - carry personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month
- Direct the sales team and provide leadership towards achievement of maximum profitability
- Driving customer service standards
- Training, coaching and developing your team
- Ensure sales activity is in line with strategy in order to meet business objectives
- Continually review individuals’ progress towards sales targets and KPIs
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience of managing a team within a retail environment
- Drive and passion for being the best at everything you do
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport instantly with customers and your team
- Self-motivated, energetic and have a flair for sales
- Flexible – 37.5 hours per week (5 out of 7 days between 7am and 11pm)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this exciting new Retail Sales Manager position now and we’ll be in touch!