SALES ADVISOR / DONCASTER / REALISTIC £30K OTE (BASIC + UNCAPPED COMMISSION)
As a Sales Advisor, are you....
- Sales and target driven with enthusiasm and motivation to meet and exceed targets?
- An excellent communicator with an engaging personality?
- Resilient and able to deal with objections?
- Have a real passion for sales?
What is on offer as a Sales Advisor:
- £22 - £30k OTE - uncapped & pension
- £18k basic + Motivated bonus & commission scheme!
- Full Training, Help and Motivation
- No Cold Calling…Ever!
- Friendly, Fun Environment
- Career progression
- 22 holiday days + statutory and incremental holidays for length of service
- Subsidised canteen
- One card - discounts at various retail outlets
- New car purchase at cost
- Discounts on new cars for family members and friends
- Staff discounts on MOT, Service and Parts
- Close to Thorne North train station, easy access from Doncaster
An Introduction to our client…
A family-owned business that has evolved to become one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful car dealers, delivered through exceptional high-quality service and affordable prices.
This position is based at their Head Office in Thorne, near Doncaster.
The Sales Advisor role:
Based at head office, their Business Development Centre is the heart of the entire company. People there are the voice of the business, providing great service direct to new and existing customers. As an advisor, you’ll keep customers connected on inbound and outbound calls, whether they’ve just bought their car or want to book their car in for its annual service and MOT. You will be driven to succeed to individual and team based sales targets. You’ll be advising and selling industry leading manufacturer products and services using communication skills to overcome objections and working to put things right if they go wrong.
The Business Development Centre houses some of the most important teams in their company, and has a whole lot to offer; a choice of careers and opportunities for progression in a friendly, fun environment! You’ll become a brilliant, highly trained advisor and will get the support and encouragement you need to gain new skills and qualifications.
Details Of The Role:
- 40 hours a week
- A range of shift patterns
- No Sundays
- 22 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- On-site parking
- Excellent commission and bonus packages
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the working patterns, we consider applicants within a 30 minute drive radius only.