PRIVATE TUTOR / NORTH LEICESTER / FLEXIBLE HOURS / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client provides affordable one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults across the UK.
They have a great team of local tutors and are on the lookout for more!
As the business continues to expand, they require passionate Teachers and Tutors covering North Leicester, in particular; Birstall, Belgrave, Rushey Mead, Hamilton and Evington.
Benefits of becoming a Private Tutor:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local, flexible and relevant work to fit around your schedule
- Long-term, screened assignments
- Huge job satisfaction and carefully matching with students
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
The Private Tutor Role:
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home and/or online via their dedicated platform (all you need is Chrome browser). Training and ongoing support is provided.
They are looking for Tutors in the following subjects;
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- English (Language & Literature)
- Humanities (History, Geography, Religious studies)
- Business (Business Studies, Economics, Politics)
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy)
- Primary (including Phonics / Early Maths)
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - A clear DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills and fluency in English
- ESSENTIAL – Clean driver’s licence, and own transport
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is desirable
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the families they serve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you have what it takes to become a successful Tutor, simply submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.