MARKETING MANAGER / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about Marketing, and looking for an exhilarating new challenge? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their market leading company.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
The successful Marketing Manager will be instrumental to the continued growth of the organisation. You will manage all marketing activities across the Group and oversee the social media strategy.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Create and publicise all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Lead brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Maximise follower’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative
- Build reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms
- Engage with customers to create positive PR opportunities
- Analyse social media insights to guide future social media campaigns
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Don’t let this Marketing Manager position pass you by. Click ‘Apply’ now and we will be in touch.