.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / NEWTON AYCLIFFE / UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Software Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a fun, vibrant company with an excellent working environment? If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
They are a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of clients specialising in large charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills rewarding and helping great causes for those in real need around the world.
The stand-out .NET Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges. Located at their modern office in Newton Aycliffe; you will work closely as part of this team and the team based at HQ on the South Coast.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (Up to £45,000 – Dependent on Experience)
- Performance bonus
- 24 days holiday plus Public Holidays increasing with time in service
- 38.75 hrs per week with flexible working
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events
They are looking for ambitious Software Developers, team players with a minimum of five years’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.
Essential Skills Required:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio
If you have the knowledge and passion to be successful in this .NET Software Developer role, we want to hear from you! Click ‘Apply’ now, and we’ll be in touch.