CLIENT COORDINATOR / CROYDON / £22,000 - £27,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is an award-winning firm of Chartered Surveyors, providing a range of property related services. They are experts in property surveys and valuations throughout London and the South East with plans to grow nationally in 2019.
Established in 2007, they are a fun and friendly team based in Croydon. As they continue to expand the team, there is an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated Client Coordinator to join them.
The Client Coordinator will undertake a varied role, delivering excellent customer service and administrative support to their surveyors, and clients, such as Nationwide, Legal & General and HSBC.
What’s on Offer?
- Good basic salary depending on your skills and experience
- Pension plan
- Great company culture
- Contemporary working environment, offering breakfast daily and fresh fruit
- Excellent career progression
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + birthday off + duvet day)
Key Responsibilities of the Client Coordinator:
- Diarising appointments and managing workloads for surveyors, speaking with property owners and estate agents
- Ensuring service level agreements are monitored and maintained
- Maintaining and updating the database - creating and updating records
- Liaising with external clients and panel managers
- Collating and generating various reports and documents for clients
- Effectively providing pro-active support to the surveyors, ensuring they have all necessary documents to carry out their inspections
- Providing reports and basic statistical analysis
- Ensuring the accurate electronic filing and archiving of documents and reports
- Dealing with telephone enquiries offering customers consultative and helpful advice
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong administrative skills and a confident, professional telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time/diary management skills
- Effective communication style and the ability to negotiate and be persuasive
- Customer focus with excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work effectively within a team
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Client Coordinator position now.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving for these positions, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful.