CUSTOMER ORDER EXPEDITOR / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a new career, with a growing organisation, that truly values their people? If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a background in order processing, this is the perfect position for you!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Order Expeditor to join their growing team, based in Knutsford.
We are a manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with products sold to the leading Oil and Gas companies in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
The successful Customer Order Expeditor will be key to ensuring all customer communication regarding their order is valid and timely. You will be the first point of contact for customer order enquiries.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Order Expeditor:
- Respond to customer e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner of 24 hours or less
- Ensure customers have an up to date status for their order regularly
- Facilitate schedule of orders and resolve issues
- Review order status and ensure timely picks to meet on time delivery
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure products and associated documentation for each customer order will ship as per the promise date
- Ensure orders are processed, scheduled, monitored and fulfilled accurately, promptly and efficiently
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient with MRP systems and Excel / Word and evidence strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage your own time
- Self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to stay calm when dealing with customer complaints in challenging situations
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an operations or customer care role
- Question the reasons why deliveries cannot be achieved and think of alternative courses of action to achieve goals
Think you have what it takes to join our friendly team? Apply for this Customer Order Expeditor position now!