ELECTRONICS TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER / SLOUGH / UP TO £25k
Our client has a brand-new opening for an experienced Electronics Technical Support Manager to join their growing team.
Theyare a market leading Automation and Drives repair company operating from two service centres based in Slough and Manchester – specialising in the diagnosis and repair of industrial power electronics.
As they continue to expand, they require a highly motivated Electronics Technical Support Manager to work alongside their Service Manager – providing technical support to engineers, production and administration staff.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary – Up to £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Government Pension
- Fantastic working environment
- Commitment and hard work will be rewarded with advancement and training
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Technical Support Manager:
- Provide telephone technical advice to customers
- Manage and support engineers daily work and schedules
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage suppliers and stock levels
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant qualification and experience of working within an electronics environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator – both written and verbal
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Highly organised
- Positive outlook, determined to succeed
If you believe that you have the right attitude and talent to be successful in this Electronics Technical Support Manager position, simply submit your CV and we will be in touch.