QUALITY MANAGER / SOUTHALL / UP TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a brand new opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly skilled Quality Manager to join their world leading organisation on a temp contract (maternity cover).
Their story started in France in the 1980s, when they created the first ever quick-frozen part-baked baguette. Since then, they have never stopped developing bread, viennoiserie, patisserie and savoury products for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers.
They are committed to creating an environment that motivates, develops, and respects each employee. If you are looking for more than just a job, then this could be the place for you!
If you have the drive and passion to take on this Quality Manager position, you need to read on....
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – Up to £35,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Excellent career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
- Investigate and trend site complaints, implement corrective action to reduce/eliminate issues
- Authorise and validate factory trials
- Analyse performance data against defined departmental KPIs
- Promote the quality achievement and performance improvement across the organisation
- Manage the assessment product specifications and customer requirements
- Manage the programme of internal auditing
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints within the specified timescales
- Manage the follow up of quality NC on group system online (Webixo)
- Ensure compliance to the correct hygiene standards
- Devise and establish the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Define processes and procedures, work with peers, bring together staff of different disciplines to agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Manage the Quality Team to ensure they are carrying out tests and checks, including internal audits
- Overall responsibility for the positive release of products, control of product release and non-conformity system
- Write technical and management system reports
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant experience in a similar role is a must, with proven management experience
- You will be a Quality manager / Technical manager with experience working in a high paced, manufacturing facility
- You will have experience working to major retailer standards
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent as a minimum in Food science or similar
- Food Manufacturing background – preferably bread
- Previous Involvement with driving continuous improvement initiatives & activities
- Able to develop and manage performance of a small team
What are you waiting for? Apply for this exciting Quality Manager position now!