OPERATIONS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER / SOUTHALL / UP TO £60,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a highly motivated, experienced Operations & Supply Chain Manager to join their world leading organisation.
Their story started in France in the 1980s, when they created the first ever quick-frozen part-baked baguette. Since then, they have never stopped developing bread, viennoiserie, patisserie and savoury products for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers.
They are committed to creating an environment that motivates, develops, and respects each employee. If you are looking for more than just a job, then this could be the place for you!
As the Operations & Supply Chain Manager, you will take on the management of the Southall site. You will oversee the Health & Safety, Production, Supply Chain and Quality Departments.
The ideal candidate will have experience within Food Manufacturing (preferably Bread Production).
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – Up to £60,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Excellent career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Operations & Supply Chain Manager:
- Operational management (manufacturing + supply chain) of the Southall site
- Deliver budgeted operational KPIs
- Deliver target product quality standards
- Work with MD to prepare capex proposals
- Adhere to Group S&OP targets
- Ensure safe working environment for all employees, by enforcing our Health & Safety policy
- Local stock management of all products serviced into UK customer base (including Ireland)
- Liaise with Group Procurement team on key locally sourced material spend
- Responsible for the operational budget preparation
- Monthly performance reviews against budgeted OEEs
- Management of UK cold store warehouses, and dry stores at Southall site
- Ensure compliance with Quality Systems and specified accreditations and audits
- Coordination of all engineering activities, ensuring works carried out safely and to budget
- Coordinate all operational activities across the business and ensure proper communication
- Attend internal and external meeting as requested by MD
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid operational experience at a senior management level, within Food Manufacturing
- Strong management, communication and motivational skills
- Good financial awareness – highly results orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Strategic approach
- Knowledge of baking process and equipment suppliers
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Apply for this brand-new Operations & Supply Chain Manager position now!