PROJECT MANAGER / REDHILL / 9 MONTH CONTRACT / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Due to continued growth, our client has an excellent new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join them.
They are a market leader in in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
The successful Project Manager will manage Sustaining and R&D projects for the Engineering Department. The role will be working as part of a team to design and deliver customer or engineering R&D projects.
You will play a key role within the Engineering Department, acting as the lead across a number of separate and diverse R&D, Sustaining and Customer projects.
This is expected to be a 9-Month assignment.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- General project management in 3 areas: R&D, cost reduction and reliability improvements
- Task and resource co-ordination across the company’s internal departments
- Create and/or review project documentation
- Liaison between the different departmental teams and all required project resources involved in the overall project
- Primary project lead and point of contact for the project
- Ensure projects are completed according to project plan
- Schedule preparation, pre-planning and resource forecasting for all departmental resources relating to the project
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in Project Manager or Project Engineer role
- An understanding of Engineering in an R&D environment
- Configuration Management
- Customer facing skills
- Project management methods and tools such as MS Project
- Knowledge of NPI processes is highly desirable
- X-Ray baggage scanning equipment or airport security equipment
- Project Management methodologies such as PMP or Prince2
Apply Now! If you have the skills and hunger to take on this Project Manager role, we would love to hear from you!