Position: Administrator/Order Processor
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £17,000 - £17,500 (Depending on Experience)
Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 9am–5pm (Part Time Also Considered – Pro Rata Salary)
If you are self-motivated, highly numerate and have excellent communication skills then we would love to hear from you.
The Administrator/Order Processor Role:
This diverse role will include a variety of tasks and will require someone with a professional attitude towards work and a willingness to be flexible and work as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to pursue a career within a vibrant design company.
- Providing general administration and office support, which may include meeting and greeting visitors, assisting in organising the Director’s diary, foreign travel arrangements & stationery ordering;
- Responding to enquiries timely, efficiently and professionally in consultation with the Director;
- Communicating with domestic & international customers via telephone and email;
- Ensuring that the company’s website blog, facebook page etc are regularly updated;
- Processing all orders (telephone and email) including inputting on Sage 50 and sending invoices to customers and picking notes to the warehouse;
- Checking stock levels prior to order processing;
- Communicating with the warehouse on a daily basis;
- Booking transport haulage to supply customers & co-ordinating the shipping orders worldwide;
- Providing cover from time to time for Project Administration (ordering of goods etc) and the Finance department (inputting purchase invoices onto Sage);
- Providing administration support for the design team as and when required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be highly numerate & articulate with excellent communication and organisational skills;
- IT literate - Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Sage 50 experience essential;
- A ‘Can do’ flexible attitude;
- Quick to learn;
- Professional, friendly approach;
- Ability to multi task and organise your own work load;
- Minimum high level GCSE qualification with relevant work experience.
Our client is a dynamic wallpaper and wall art company based in Stockport, Cheshire.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an experienced Administrator/Order Processor to join them.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Administrator/Order Processor vacancy, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Administrator, Admin, Office, Order, Processor, Sales, Invoice, Inbound, Customer Service, Sage, Stock, Shipping, Export, Social Media, Stockport, Manchester
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.