One of the best ways for those in charge of recruitment marketing is to attend the best available recruitment conferences. There are so many reasons why you should attend conferences, here are but a few:
- The amount of valuable knowledge to be gained from the talks and seminars, which can then be put into practice within your business.
- Endless networking opportunities.
- The profitable leads you can potentially generate.
Finding the right recruitment conference for your needs can be a tiresome job, so with that in mind we have put together a roundup of what we think are the best around.
A free to attend series of events with over 200 returning delegates, this recruiting conference fuses an array of networking opportunities together with a selection of 20-minute keynote presentations from industry experts.
- London – 3 March 2016
Boasting a perfectly balanced agenda which combines peer-to-peer networking with knowledge providing and tool sharing sessions, there is a lot be taken from this recruiting conference. Delegates from all aspects of the recruitment and HR professions will gather to attend talks from award-winning speakers from companies such as House of Fraser, Mencap and Coca-cola.
- London – April 14th 2016
With 15+ talks spread over two days, including speakers from top companies such as Shazam, AXA and Indeed. This conference will be a great opportunity to hear the latest industry leading thoughts on:
- enhancing your employer brand and proposition.
- reducing recruitment costs, increasing retention.
- leveraging gamification and digital recruitment.
- 23-24 February, London
Do you want to learn how to create a recruitment market leading company? Do you want to focus on delivering an excellent service to your clients? If so, then this is the conference for you!
- 30 Euston Square, London – 9th March 2016
The only Online Recruitment focused conference you’ll need to attend this year! Anyone worth their salt will be at the Grange on the 12th July. Crammed packed with talks, demos and networking events to help you stay on top of the game. We can’t recommend this one highly enough!
- The Grange City Hotel, London – 12 July, 2016
If you think we missed any must-attend recruitment conferences, be sure to share in the comments below.